fusion search

fusion search

Thursday 7 September 2017

Money

  And the money , what do you do with it ?

Well  I  don’t  give  it  back, that  would  be stupid  and  perhaps  insulting  to  some  people. I  don’t  think  buskers  earn a lot anyway, some  say  they  do, but  I’m left feeling  suspicious, certainly  buskers  don’t earn  enough for as to  maintain  a  steady and reliable income, I  know  that  for  sure, although It’s  more  than  a  hobbie, it’s  a  desire, a  destiny, it’s  not  a  profession  or  an  occupation.
I  might  get  lucky, I’ve  had  some  big  drops, paper  things  have  been  handed, then  again  I’ve  had  next  to  zero  tips  happening, that  can  be  depressing, you  gotta  keep  going  though, theirs  a  big ´why not ` happening  there. You  gotta  feed  your  destiny.
What  I  would  mainly  do  with  my  donations  is  feed  it  back  into  the  machine  that  attracted  them  in  the  first  place, new  batteries, a  better  battery  amp  and  new  harmonicas. You  can’t  always  use  the  same  harmonicas, within  a  year  they  go  out  of  tune. The  rest  is   beer  money.
I  try  not  to  rely  too  much  on  my  donations, I’m  not  a  crowd  pleaser, I’m a street musician. Of course I  like and appreciate  the donations, nobody can deny  that.

No comments:

Post a Comment